Nowadays there are a ton of ways for teenagers to make money online. The internet is a great place to make money from your own home and everybody can do it. As a teenager,you may not have access to many money making opportunities. That is what makes using the internet one of the greatest ways for teenagers to make money. You can do it no problem if you are 13 years old of 19 years old!

One of the absolute best habits for teenagers to make money online is affiliate marketing. At the time of lettering this, I am 19 years old. I am making about $900 a month on affiliate marketing right now and I desire to hit $2000 a month before I change 20! No qualm affiliate marketing has to be one of the greatest ways for teenagers to make money online.

Affiliate marketing is when you make a website or boundless page that sends people to someone's website. If that person makes a leverage there, then you get a percent of that purchase. So for instance, if I send someone to a website that sells something for $40 and they make a purchase, then I get a percent of that. That percent might be anywhere from 10% to 75%! So that means I stand to make $4 to $30! Affiliate marketing is one of the most amazing ways for teenagers to make money online and I would advise it before something else.

Survey and opinion sites are also good ways for teenagers to make money online. These sites have you take multiple surveys and they pay you for every one you complete. The problem I have with these is that they indicate $5 to $75 a survey. That does not happen... You have to join many survey sites and take tons of surveys to make any money at all. Survey sites are an option for sure but I believe there are better ways for teenagers to make money online.

0 comments